Sunday, December 31, 2006

this is going to be a random post again.
be careful.cause u might not understand at ALL.
(:
rotting at home these few days.
did the rest of my homework and stuffs.
was kinda rushing.
but cant concentrate at all.
omg.wanted to go to the library.but.cant wake up so early.






and something's been bothering me lately.
i jux cant understand.
he is everything i could think of.
he wasn't wad i think he is.
he surprises me everytime.
but there's something i dont understand.
theres so many questions in my mind.and i duno why.
its been bothering me lately.everyday i think of him.
he is rite ther in front of me.but i cant reach him at all.
i m onli someone who consoles him wen he is sad.
i m onli someone who cheers him up wen thers a prob.
i m onli someone he noes.
the one he will find wen he is feeling down.
the one who is onli his fren.
a nobody to him.


i sound so pessimist.
but yeah.wad can i do?

my life sucks totally.seriously fucked up.

daddy forcing me to study hard.
mummy forcing me to get good results.
sis wans me to go her school.
mr chew wans me to blow dizi better.
my piano teacher wans me to work harder.
my frens scores better den me.

i m having so much pressure.i wish to deny it.but hell.yeah.its true.
and my baby sis is driving me crazy every minute.



i cant study well.
i cant have a nice handwriting.
i cant concentrate wen i m studying.
i cant pierce my ears.
i cant go out late at night.
i cant have loads of money.
i cant have STRAIGHT hair.
i cant sing.



LO`L.
this have been such a random post.even i cant understand wen i re-read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home